The correct pipetting technique is an essential skill for anyone working in a laboratory to ensure reliable and reproducible results. This course is designed to teach the best practice in pipetting techniques to enhance researcher’s skills, quality, and consistency in order to deliver accurate and precise results.
Who is this for?
- Research Staff
- Technical Staff and students new to the laboratory environment
- Experienced personnel looking to refresh their skills
After the course, you will be able to:
- Choose the correct pipette for your task and perform common techniques used
- Identify the factors that can affect accuracy and precision of pipetting
- Recognise the ergonomic considerations to minimise health and safety issues